The
Time I…
ICT IV is a
lovely subject. It became one of my favorite. It is very nice because it is all
about electronic software and hardwares which I always investigate.
Last year, I
was very active that I always make everything perfect. The tests, hand-outs,
and exercises. But I don’t know right now… It seemed everything changed because
of just a little problem I can’t get over right now. Maybe I should bring back
the old times… All I just need is some peace of mind… Yeah… The Time I lost
everything especially my friends… I think I need to find new one because they
aren’t really true friends… They betrayed me when I was having a contest on the
Mr. and Ms. Nutrition 2012… I was discriminated that time and I really hate it
because they broke my talent and everyone laugh at me on stage. That was the
worst day I ever had in my whole life.
I guess… I
just need to move on… I really appreciate our practice teacher… She always
teaches us well but I think she already got mad to all of us because of this
stupid boys! They did that to her the way they did that to me when I was in the
competition… I would just like to say thank you to my teacher who is very beautiful
and friendly but I can’t anymore because of she is already mad to all of us…
The mistake of one is really a mistake of everyone… What a shame… This coming 3rd
grading, I better prepare the best of me….
That would be
the time I will have the best of everything… I always have here my fighting
spirit…

Hi! I really believe that you're intelligent, and there are still two quarters to come so better be focus on your studies, don't just let such bad happenings in the past affect you, and I'm sure you could still find some true friends out there. You can do that :)
ReplyDeletebefore anything else i would like to congratulate you for being one of the contestants.. as they have said to forgive is to forget, but in real life it's not because it is easy to forgive but it's hard to forget. but you should move on and show them that you are not affected of what they did, just be strong enough and do your best :) good luck ! :) there's a lot of fishes under the sea ,you will find more better friends than them :D
ReplyDelete